Mi Flash Tool is a portable application, so you don’t have to install it on your computer. Simply download the most recent version, extract it, and run it by double-clicking the exe file. Below, we’ve included a direct link to download MiFlash Tool for Xiaomi devices.
- This page contains links to download the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra official flash.
- Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
- If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
You may also repair your Xiaomi device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner.
The Xiaomi Mi flash utility is designed to flash the fastboot image on Qualcomm-powered Xiaomi and Redmi devices. It may be used to revert to stock MIUI firmware, manually upgrade Xiaomi/Redmi devices to the newest software, and even fix bootloops. The tool also allows users to downgrade to a previous stable version if the new version contains bugs. This post contains the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) smartphone to its original state. TWRP recovery let’s you do a number of cool stuff but the whole point of having a custom recovery is to be able to flash unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- It comes in handy during the situation when you want to revert back to MIUI from Custom ROM.
- This tutorial lists step-by-step instructions on how to flash stock firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows computer.
- But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
- If you are looking for any other Xiaomi, Mi, Poco, Redmi updates or other downloads then check Link Here.
Note, that you’ll need a PC to perform these tasks in hand. Once selected, the OTA package will start to https://ztedevices.com.my/index.php/2023/05/16/streamline-your-samsung-sm-t210-with-firmware/ download in the phone’s storage. To do so, open the app, search for your phone, select ROM (your region) and download according to your phone’s current build version. You have successfully installed ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments. Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.